- 1 spaghetti squash (you may have extra, depending up the size)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + more for drizzling
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley or basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scrape out seeds and stringy bits. Drizzle olive oil in a baking dish, and place spaghetti squash cut side down on top. Roast at 450° for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked and tender. Scoop out spaghetti squash.
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce: Pour olive oil in a hot pan. Add onion and cook on medium – high heat until translucent.
- Add minced garlic, and cook 30 seconds longer. Add chopped cauliflower and almond milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook until cauliflower are tender.
- Put cauliflower mixture along with nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor and blend until creamy.